Three-Course Lunch @ Signature by Sanjeev Kapoor
- Customers can treat themselves to a selection of Indian dishes that may include a traditional butter chicken or paneer pudina with sides
Three-course lunch may include:
- Appetizer: magic mango blast
- Starters: pistacchio lamb chop with methi chicken and curried tawa mahi | rumani paneer with tandoori zatar broccoli and chana ki galouti
- Mains: traditional butter chicken with mutton rogan josh | paneer pudina with saag e basmati
- Sides: lalla mussa dal | steamed rice | bread
- Chef’s special: selection of Indian sweets
About Signature by Sanjeev Kapoor:
Cool flagstone floors and timber walls adorned with monochromatic images of Sanskrit steles and Taj Mahal snapshots belie the heat being produced in the kitchen at Signature by Sanjeev Kapoor. India’s best-loved celebrity chef is the driving force behind this fine-dining destination, where artfully presented dishes showcase iconic ingredients in ingenious new ways.
Watch the master chefs at work in the interactive kitchen, then let the multi-layered flavours of signature dishes like paneer pudina khaas and mango butter chicken transport you across the Arabian Sea to India. In between each course, cleanse your palette with an icy passion fruit panna or a reinvented kokum masacola
Signature by Sanjeev Kapoor is open for lunch and for dinner.